Introducing Paper Pizza - A Slice of Happiness



After four years of blogging under the title of think. eat. write. read., I am very pleased to announce that this blog just went through a major growth spurt. Yes, think. eat. write. read. is no longer (pardon for the bluntness) in existence. Of course, the blog posts and the memories will continue to live on, just under a different name.
Ladies and gentlemen, after months of thinking, planning, prepping, crying, and very minor paper cuts, I would like to introduce you to...

Paper Pizza

Defined as an undying love for the holy food (pizza) and a strong fetish for reading, Paper Pizza is a brand, website, shop, and community for readers and pizza lovers who strive to spread happiness. 


HOW PAPER PIZZA CAME INTO EXISTENCE 

For as long as I can remember, I’ve always enjoyed making cards. I made cards for almost every occasion, and for whoever! As of recently, I’ve stumbled upon adorable stationery products and shops on social media, and it just makes my eyes grow wide with joy. In March (or was it earlier?) a sudden realization came over me... I wanted to have a shop of my own! And thanks to my lovely friends from “Taste The Rainbow”, who know my love for pizza is everlasting, the name and concept, Paper Pizza, was formed. 
With the hope of broadening my horizons and moving onto card making, I am currently focused on selling bookmarks in my Paper Pizza Etsy shop (which will be opening very shortly)! If there are any bookmarks ideas for your favorite books that you would like to see in my shop, please don't hesitate in sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear them. :) In the meantime, you can follow my shop here and sign up for my newsletter for more updates!




THE BRAND 

I had been planning on changing my blog’s design for some time now, and I really wanted to grow as a blogger, you know? Plus, I really loved the name Paper Pizza (courtesy of Rosie), so this all just kind of fell into place... As for the design, well, I’m sure you all know whose magical fingers are behind this. ;) Rosie and I brainstormed some ideas, I described what I kind of wanted, I declared yet another fetish (this time for the color yellow), and she made. all. that. happen. Asdfghjkl- isn’t it just... perfect? I could not be happier. With that said, I'd just like to write a special thank you to Rosie for working even harder on this than I. Honestly, none of this would have been possible without her. So, I think it's fair that we all give her one big internet hug! Ready? *hug attack* -(>.<)- ...Oh jeez, you guys hug hard. Careful, Franky, don't strangle her.

mi madre would die if she saw my feet on this wall

WHAT'S NEXT? 

While I prep my Etsy shop (lots of adulting stuff involved, man), I am going to be introducing a new series on Paper Pizza called Author’s August where I will be interviewing 3 authors and chatting about their books with you! I’m a very awkward interviewer so you have that to look forward to. ;)


I've been in need of a fresh start so I am very excited for this next step in my blogger journey. Thank you to everyone who has stuck with me for so long, it truly means the world to me... Like, you have no idea. I cannot wait for you all to experience Paper Pizza with me and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. 

With much love, excitement, gratitude, and extra cheese,
Your Pizza Loving Introverted Kenzie

xx


TALK TO ME! 

DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT PAPER PIZZA? WHAT KIND OF BOOKMARKS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN MY SHOP? DO YOU LIKE PIZZA? IF NOT, THAT'S TOTALLY COOL, BRO. BUT, LIKE, ISN'T ROSIE AMAZING? DON'T YOU AGREE? YES, YES, AGREE WITH ME! AGREE WITH ME!

pea ees: YOU GUYS. LOOK AT MY BLOG. ISN'T IT JUST SO AESTHETICALLY PLEASING?! LIKE OH EM GEE, I CANNOT EVEN. LOOK AT IT... LOOK AT IT. O-O

pea ees to dah pea ees: I think I will be removing my Disqus commenting form, so in case you guys are wondering where all your comments went on my older posts... that's why. Don't worry, I'll be receiving new comments that come my way, the old ones will just no longer appear on my blog anymore. Thought I'd let you know.

You Might Also Like

19 happy thoughts

  1. AHHHH I LOVE THIS THIS IS SO COOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH, RACHEL! I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT!! <3

      xx Kenzie

      Delete
  2. asdfghjkl Kenzie, this amazing!! PIZZA IS THE BEST IS IT NOT? I remember when Rose did my first custom design; she did an amazing job, as always. The photos of you look so incredible; your luscious red curls match with design!

    I'm assuming you will have a pizza bookmark. :D I was actually thinking of doing some prints this summer and selling them, but since it's almost back-to-school time, perhaps winter would work better.

    I can't wait to buy all of your bookmarks and read all of your new posts!

    Aliah | Indigo Ink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UM... #PREACH! And right?? Oh my, you're too sweet! Thank you so much, darling. <3

      Ah ha, you know it. ;) That would be amazing! I know, it's taking me so long to actually put my shop together and it feels like I'm running out of time- ahh! But please let me know if you do, I'd love to check them out. :)

      OH ME, OH MY, WELL AREN'T YOU ARE THE SWEETEST. Excuse me whilst I go cry from happiness. <3

      Have a lovely day!

      xx Kenzie

      Delete
  3. This is INCREDIBLE! :)

    Congratulations!!!

    - El @ El's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! <3

      xx Kenzie

      Delete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS KENZIE I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! <3<3<3

    Also these photos are the cutest ever oh my goodness. I love them so much. How are you so adorable???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHH, GRACE! THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY, I AM SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT! <3

      Um... I will only tell you if you tell me how you are so perfect. ;) BUT YEAH, THANK YOU SO MUCH, CUTIE. <3

      XX Kenzie

      Delete
  5. OOOOOO SO EXCITED. CAN I JUST SAY ONE THING?! THESE PICTURES ARE GOALS. AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOODNESS, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am truly honored. <3

      xx Kenzie

      Delete
  6. OH MY GOODNESS. THIS IS SO AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND ROSIE IS AN AMAZING HUMAN BEING ASDJSKHDJFLK.

    Congratulations, friend!!!

    Felicia
    withoutwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ASDFGHJKL *YOU* ARE AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND JUST AHHHH- THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3 *sobs for dayz*

      Have a lovely day, dear. <3

      xx Kenzie

      Delete
  7. EEEEP I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!! This is so awesome & can I just say how much I love the new design??? ROSE IS THE BEST AT DESIGNING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE EXCITED! <3 GAHHH- I know right?! I honestly cannot stop looking at it. <3-<3

      Thank you so much. <3

      xx Kenzie

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

      xx Cheese Nips

      Delete
  9. *SCREAMS AND FLAILS FOREVER* THIS!! IS THE MOST AESTHETIC THING LITERALLY EVER!!!!!! SKLFJLKASJDLJASJ IT'S SO YELLOW *all the heart-eye emojis* DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW HAPPY THE COLOR YELLOW MAKES ME FEEL???? Thus I will be coming to hang out on your blog whenever I need a little burst of sunshine and goodness :'')

    ALL THE GRAPHICS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND UGH THESE PHOTOS OMG AND CAN I HAVE YOUR HAIR PLEASE BECAUSE IT IS LITERALLY PERFECTION AND SO IS THAT DRESS <333333333 also I'm SO STOKED for your Etsy shop!!! WILL BE BUYING ALLL THE BOOKMARKS ASAP!! I'm currently using a Forever 21 price tag as a bookmark so it's kind of pathetic and I. NEED. PRETTY. BOOKMARKS. so excited!!! <3

    GOOD FOR YOU PUTTING THIS ALL TOGETHER, GIRL! YOU'RE EPIC.

    rock on!
    abbiee

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
    yasss you go girl!!
    Mackenzie this is amazing, im so happy for you you have come so far from the time i have known you and AHHHHHHH PAPER PIZZA IS JUSTTTTT <3333333333
    I'm sending you so much love from the UK and all the happiness and celebration in the world to PIZZAAAA. Can't wait for your ETSY SHOP LIKE *SCREAMSSS* It will be amazing and i am like ordering all of your stuff because you can never have too many bookamrks! One for every book i own ;) Saving up now... It's gonna take me a while! CONGRATS AGAINNNN WOO AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR INSPIRATION TOWARDSSS MEEEEEE ITS INSPIRED ME TO COME OUT OF MY TINY LITTLE SHELL HOME :)
    XOXToriXOX

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so wonderful! I'm relatively new to the blog and it is BEAUTIFUL. I love the color scheme and the design and the whole concept! Totally dig it. :) So excited to see what is next for Paper Pizza!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie