Blog Party update!

Hey guys! So, if you don't know about the Blog Party that I'm hosting, just click HERE OR scroll down to a couple other posts because, yeah... I haven't really posted much lately. >.<

Anyways;

I have been thinking... and you all deserve more than just me sponsoring you on my blog. You know what I mean? So, I have decided that I want to give everyone that has entered a blog review! I'm not sure if I will do them all in one post or in individual post each week... I don't know, I'll figure that out once the party has ended (That is on May 1st, by the way.). But I thought it might be nice to do blog reviews... Kinda like where I give you all positive feedback about your blogs and that sort of thing. Just to give everyone a motivational spark.

If anyone wants a blog review, just follow the instructions in my post HERE.  Everything is the same, no changes except for what you get in return. ;)

Don't worry about the deadline, because I'm going to post about the reviews and things like that this weekend. So, take all the time you need. :}

Have a great day! 

Thanks for reading. <3

P.S. I'm getting my braces off tomorrow! I cannot wait. >.< 

You Might Also Like

4 happy thoughts

  1. I'm so sorry about my lateness! AHHHH
    I won't get my braces off for another year so consider me jelly. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited! This is a great idea <3
    Lucky you for getting your braces off!
    Love you!

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Le Meh: *le sitting sipping meh coffee*
    Le You: *walks to me smiling*
    Le Meh: *spits my coffee and gazes at your beautiful smile*
    Le You: MY BRACES ARE OFF!
    Le Meh: BEAUTIFUL SMILE WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR BRACES! BEAUTIFUL ALL THE TIME.
    *dies*


    Dude that made no freaking sense

    I need some sleep

    ugh Why is Harry so amazing?


    BEEEEEEEESIDE YOOOOOOOOOOOU


    *dances around*


    Life is too short to make sense of things....

    If we did try to make sense of things I would still be in diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. information here -----------> http://whensummermetwintersmile.blogspot.com
    you have been nominated for the sunflower blogger award!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie