Blog Party Wrap Up // Blog Reviews

Hello lovelies! As you may or may not know, my Blog Party has (sadly) ended. :(

But the party doesn't end here! Remember this post? Yeah, well I'm still going to do blog reviews for everyone that came to the "party".
 I decided that I'm going to separate the blog reviews into two posts, since there were seven people that joined. This post and a post on Tuesday (hopefully) will be blog reviews from my blog party. :}

So, shall we start? ;)

+ + +

*insert funky music*

First we have... *drumroll* Bethan's blog!





Owner: (The Beautiful) Bethan
Design: Cute | Bright | Happy | Beautiful | Welcoming 
Posts I liked: i / ii / iii

note: (*waves* Hi Bethan! •-• ) I really like LOVE your blog because I  enjoy looking forward to all your posts! I get super excited and a little part of me just jumps up and down when I see what you have to say. I really like your book hauls and book tags, those are always really fun to read! I like how you use tags that are usually on YouTube and answer the questions with words and pictures. You're a really awesome blogger and I cannot tell you how flawless you are. Which makes your posts flawless too. <3 You're just so amazing! *squeals* <-- le me, fangirling. O.o

-- blog number two --



Owner: Celia
Design: Fun | Cute | Crazy | Funky
Posts I liked: i / ii iii

note: Even though I just recently followed your blog, I really like it because it is different and cool. I love your posts, they're really fun! You design suits you. You're an amazing artist and really good storyteller. I love your bright attitude and your love for Frozen. ;) I will definitely be checking your blog out more often! :)

-- blog number three --



Name: Better Than Words (*starts signing 1D song*)
Owner: Brooke Elise 
Design: Lovely | Beautiful | Cute | Inspiring 
Posts I liked: i / ii iii

note: (Hi Brooke! Or... Elise..? O.o Sorry, I get confused to easily. >_<) I really like your blog because it is so full of life. From your inspiring posts, to your fangirling moments. You are a great, loving person, that anyone would love to get to know. You personality is just great, and somehow you put yourself into your words. If that makes any sense... Your design really fits you. :) I will always be one of your loyal followers, and fellow fangirling friend. :} You're amazing, beautiful, and just... lovely. Which makes your blog amazing, beautiful, and lovely... <3


Thanks for reading. <3

Coming soon...

- The rest of my Blog Party Blog Reviews

- A book tag


You Might Also Like

9 happy thoughts

  1. Yay!!! Those were awesome! *Claps* *Starts singing* "Moreeee thaaannn a feeeeEEeelin'" < Sorry, I couldn't resist..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for the nice review! It really means a lot to me! :)

    -celia-

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kenz *waves back enthusiastically* Thank you so much for the lovely review - You don't understand how much it means to me to be called flawless by you <3 I'm so glad you love my blog and my posts!

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    P.S. I'm rewriting the story snippets I sent you right now, so I'll be emailing you the new, improved versions very soon! And then, after more editing and detail-adding, I might share them? But only if you think they're good enough to be shared :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I just noticed you called me the beautiful Bethan *fangirls and squeals* thank you so much, oh flawless one. Love you, Kenz!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there, i totally spaced out and forgot to tell you that i tagged you with the liebster award! so, you should check it out! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mackenzie. Rae. Vanacore. I am speechless. [which is abnormal for me] I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WROTE THAT ABOUT ME! *fangirling screams* Seriously dear. You are far too sweet for all of my words. Far to sweet. I can't believe you just wrote that.

    Very good reviews. Very good.

    Lovely job.

    xoxo
    brooke

    ReplyDelete
  8. there is not much nobility in conjuring reasons for why one didn't do a thing they very well could have done but did not. *cough* but i am so sorry that i didn't party along. from the sidelines, i certainly did! please know, dear girl, that you are the best hostess of all time for these kinds of festivities, and with les joining in or failing to, you are excellent at making everyone realise that inside, they belong.

    much, much love (because again i feel like i haven't left a comment here in forever! >.<)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All those blogs are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie