Let's Par-Tay!

Hey there! Hi. Yeah, you. Yup, I'm talking to you-- Hey! Wait! Don't leave just yet. I have something very important to say. So, please give me like, two minutes. K? Thanks. •-•

*coughs and clears throat*...I am so happy to announce that today is think. eat. write. read.'s very first birthday!

I remember when I first started blogging, which was in February of 2011. I stopped for a while the next year... and-- yeah, I'm not going to leave any links to those older blogs of mine because it is quite embarrassing. O.o But, anyways... then I started blogging again last year.

So far, I have had two different designs with this blog, all done by my fabulous Rosie.

[design from 2013]


I've made it to 91 followers.
I've had 25,416 pageviews.
And I believe 1,679 comments.


I cannot tell you how thankful I am to have had such amazing followers. You guys have been the best, and I feel like I can really connect with you. You all have no idea how big I smile every time someone takes a minute out of their life, to leave a sweet comment on something I wrote. It honestly means a lot to me.
That is one reason why I would like to have you all join me and celebrate with a blog party! \(•-•)/

Uh, yeah...no. I have not done a blog party before... But hey, there's a first for everything so we will see how this works out. :) You guys don't have to do it, it's optional of course! Though, I would deeply appreciate it if my beautiful followers can take part in this extravaganza.

Here's how it is going to work:

- Write a blog post about my blog party, answering these three questions with the photo above.

1. What do you like most about my blog?
2. What are some tips/advice I could use to help improve my blog?
3. What is your favorite flower? (because, you know, it's spring.)

- Put my blog party button on your sidebar. (optional)

- Come back here and comment the link to your blog post. 

Now hold on, I'm not quite done. In return for posting about my blog party, I would like to sponsor your blog(s) by putting your blog button on my sidebar, until May 1st. :)

I'm kind of bribing you. ;) You post about my blog party, and in return I sponsor your blog.

If it makes it easier you can also;

- Put the blog party button on your side bar

- Comment with your answers to the following questions above.  

Again, whichever you prefer. And this is 100% optional. I'd hate to make you do something yah don't want to do. O-O

I think that is everything... Again, thank you all so much for your wonderful support. I honestly wouldn't be writing this if it weren't for you guys.

So...

THANK YOU! <3 

Hope you guys have a great day, and enjoy the party! ;)

... (~•-•)~ ... ~(•-•)~ ... ~(•-•~) ... <-- le me, getting my groove on. :P 


xoxo,
Mackenzie 


[you are more than welcome to share this post on Google+ as well!]

You Might Also Like

17 happy thoughts

  1. Darling, how brilliant! *let's have the grandest party and have you teach us how to do this dance of yours?* ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, O KEPIC BLOG! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! XD

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Kenz! Your blog is truly amazing - it's wonderful! I love your blog and you ♥
    I have started the party over at my blog - http://thinkreadwritedream.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/mackenzies-blog-party.html#.U1EXavldWS0
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWHHHHH! Having a blog birthday is almost like having two birthdays! I'll do a blog post about it later today and then leave the link. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is really late and I feel horrible but here it is:
      http://katiesdollworld.blogspot.com/2014/04/rain-and-party.html
      And now the button will be up shortly on my blog. :)

      P.S. NINTY-THREE FOLLOWERS. SEVEN MORE TO GO, WOOT WOOT! ;)

      Delete
  5. Blog party! Here is the link:

    http://blue-freckled-nargles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh can I just say your blog design is SO amazing??! Also, your posts are wonderful. <3

    xx

    Acacia
    capture life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!
    Link to my Blog Party Post:
    http://bananaandbear.blogspot.com/2014/04/think-eat-write-read-blog-par-tay.html
    -Anna <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's the link to my post: http://fangirling-and-love.blogspot.com/2014/04/blog-party.html.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here you are, m'dear, http://uniquetosaytheleast.blogspot.com/2014/04/time-to-party-happy-birthday.html

    xoxo
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your blog and it is totally amazing!
    I am a new follower!
    Keep up a good work!

    Kisses,
    Vilma

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy blog birthday! btw love your header, it's so beautiful! xx

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa, congrats! Happy belated birthday! So nice to see someone sticking around here for so long. And your layout is stunning!
    Ofcoruse I would like to follow each other!
    I'm following you now, so feel free to follow back:)

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated birthday!
    It's my first time here visiting your blog so :P
    But I like your layout so far! It's clean and
    neat c: I guess I don't have really a favorite
    flower, I like them all! Even the wildflowers!
    http://icepandora.blogspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. świetny blog ! ♥
    Jestem u Ciebie chyba po raz pierwszy prawda? I na pewno nie ostatni :)
    w wolnej chwili zapraszam do mnie ;*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie