Blog Reviews (2 of 2)

Hello pretty party people! How yah doing?

Here are the rest of the blog reviews that I promised. :) Ready Freddies? <-- I don't even know...

*insert cool music*

--blog number one--




Owner: Anna
Design: Cute | Fun | Bright | Neat
Posts I likedi / ii / iii

note: Even though I just followed your blog, I really like it because it is a lot of fun to look at and your posts are really cute. You have a lot of great DIYs and cool pictures! I love the name too, it's so cute and creative. <3 Keep up the great job, and always be you. <3 :) *high five fellow red head and directioner*


-- blog number two--



Owner: Madeline
Design: Cool | Inspiring | Beautiful 
Posts I likedi / ii / iii

note: (Hi Madeline!!!! <3 ) Can I just say that you are a very awesome person, therefore your blog is just as awesome? Well too late, I've already said it.
 I love how you aren't afraid to be crazy or share your opinion. (I mean that in the best way possible of course.) Your posts are perfect. You say you can't write, but I'd say that's a lie. Just from the looks of your blog posts, I bet you have a million great ideas. Although, I do know how you feel about your computer being not where you want it to be. >.< I can totally relate to the feeling. And... now I'm getting sidetracked. Where was I? Oh yes, your blog is perfect and I just love very little bit of it. Everyone, you must get to know Madeline here, because she's a pretty epic person. :)

--blog number three--

Life of an Amity Girl



Owner: MOLLY!
Design: Fun | Cool | Pretty
Posts I likedi / ii / iii

note: ( HI MOLLY!!! =D ) I really love your blog because: 1. You're an awesome friend. And; 2. Your blog is just as awesome and so much fun. 
I remember when you first started your blog (well, this one) and I was so happy that you did because you are too amazing not to have one. ;) I love all your posts and get very excited when I see them. You're a very fun and interesting person that everyone needs to get to know. Keep up it up girly! <3 (just check out the posts that I like, you'll know what I'm talking about.) 

--blog number four--




Owner: My Flawless Best Friend (you all know who she is)
Design: FLAWLESS | BEAUTIFUL | I CAN'T EVEN
Posts I liked: i ii iii    and so much more. *sobs from overwhelming flawlessness*

note: ( HEY THERE SWEET THANG. ;) ) What can I say? There isn't one thing that I don't love about your blog, my dear. You're flawlessness reflects off of you and into your words, which makes everything around it just stunning. You are just a beautiful person, and that makes you such a beautiful blogger. Your designs are speechless. I just... I can't even. You overwhelm me with your perfection. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. <3 #lovemahbaby

+++

That's all for the blog reviews! 
I just wanted to thank everyone that took part in My Blog Party, you guys are great. Everyone said just lovely things about my blog   and me. I cannot tell you how thankful I am to have such followers friends. You all make me smile! :) This goes to everyone, not just the ones that participated in my party. 

Thank you so much for everything! I can't even express my gratitude towards you all and your perfection.

Always be you, that's all. <3 

xoxo,
Mackenzie 

You Might Also Like

9 happy thoughts

  1. I love you Kenz!! You're a beautiful, flawless person and your blog is amazing and I just... ahhhh, I wuv you! <3

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I scrolled down to the words "--blog number four--" and saw the button, I got a tingly wave of drama and vividness. ROSIE IS TOO EPIC FOR OUR OWN GOOD. KENZIE, YOU ARE KEPIC BEYOND MY CAPABILITY OF FATHOMING. And everyone else with whom I may not be acquainted but whose blogs inspire and charm: you're the best.

    Sorry, just feeling in a rare, full optimistic mood. Huzzah for blog parties and blog reviews and blog friends and . . . everything! •-•

    ((Soli Deo Gloria))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! ;)
    okay, you are so sweet! asdfghjkl I just can't anymore, everything you said about my blog was so nice! Thank you! *dies fangirling*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaw, thank you so so so much! :) <3 *high five fellow red head and directioner* ;)
    -Anna <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I nominated you for the Sunshine Award on my blog :)

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I’ve nominated you for the Sunshine Award, if you would like to take part, please check my blog for the details and questions!
    Thank you!
    Lauren xoxo
    Pretty-things-a-n-d-polka-dots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. I didn't realize how many people have tagged you in the Sunshine Award. I have also tagged you but I 100% understand if you don't do it!

    http://mycrazybeautifullife-sarah.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-sunshine-award_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also, I nominated you for an award on my blog! :)
    Check it out!
    http://bananaandbear.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-sunshine-award.html
    xo,
    Anna <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow. I just saw how many people had nominated you xD If you don't answer the questions I understand completely, that's a lot of people ;) lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie