Halloween 2k16

I love Halloween. Like, you have no idea how much I love it. I love dressing up and putting make-up on. I love the thrill of the preparation, you know?

I used to hate fall. I know, crazy, right? But now I'm a basic white girl so I love fall. I love the clothes and the leaves and the pumpkins and GAH- I love it.

Okay, back to Halloween.

Halloween used to be the reason why I could tolerate fall. But now that I adore fall, I just love the month of October even more!

So, with that said... How would you all like to see my Halloween transformation? ;) This year I wanted to look, well, pretty. I know, that's wrong to say. But what I mean is... I wanted to go as something kind of girly! And who am I to deprive myself of that? Hm?

You all saw my Halloween costume from last year, right? Well, I probably will never be able to beat it, but I am pretty proud of this year's getup. I even gave myself eyebrows. o-o

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you my pastel-goth-grunge-like-modern day-witch costume! Enjoy. <3
















And then the good ol' Barnes and Noble trip + coffee (which was actually just hot chocolate because they sure wanted that pumpkin spice latte gone).


 My sister and I decided to match and go as witches that resembled our personality. Lila went for a classier look while I let myself explore my inner goth. I especially liked the cotton candy colored wig, in case you didn't notice. ;)

Did you explore yourself through make-up and wigs this year? Or did you just enjoy what the season had to bring? 

xx

p.s. How are you NaNo writers doin'? Yah hangin' in there? I am doing fabulous! However, those nervous jitters are starting to spark and I'm afraid I'm not going to *cough* make *cough* it. Do not fear though! I shall try my best to hang on! And I hope you all will as well. <3 


You Might Also Like

0 happy thoughts

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie