Blogtober: Day Thirty-One

Hello my lovely readers. <3 It is Halloween, and you know what that means!

It's the last day of Blogtober.

I just want to thank Noor for doing this very fun challenge, it was definitely something I needed to try and has helped me with my posts' content. I can't wait to do something like this again! I'll probably take a short break and work on some school work and reading. >.<

Anywho... who is ready to see:


Are you guys ready? 

So, this year I had no idea what to be, plus I didn't have a lot of mula (cash) to spend, which means I needed to be something somewhat easy. 

Also, I've been watching some American Horror Story which may or may not have inspired me for my costume. 


TA DA! I did it all on my own, and I'm pretty proud of it. >.< 




It took me about three hours to do, and I also did it the night before... so that is like a total of six hours of doing face paint and makeup. o.O

Here are some pictures from the night with my siblings. 



My sister, Lila, and I. She was Harley Quinn from the upcoming Suicide Squad movie. 


Here I am with all of my siblings. My brother went as someone from this Anime show? I'm not really sure.. and my two other sisters went as a cat and a psycho nurse. ;)


Our cousin decided to join us, which was nice. Sadly, I didn't get a picture with her. :\ She went as Spider-Man, but a tutu version. ;) It was a lot of fun. 

Okay, now the question I've been dying to ask:

What were you all for Halloween? ;)

+++

Goodbye October.

Hello November.

xx

You Might Also Like

3 happy thoughts

  1. Holy crap that costume Rocks! 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😆😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie