Paper Comets | Magazine Release

I don't know if you already know this, but Freckled Minds, a teen art society I have been honored to be part of, has released its very first magazine! Let's give a round of applause to the beautifully constructed... Paper Comets.

CLICK HERE TO READ THE ISSUE 


Over the course of this summer, I had participated in this amazing magazine collab. And now it's finally here, everyone. It feels so surreal. I feel incredibly blessed to have been a part of this project, and I am so proud of how it turned out. I am also proud to say that I stayed up until 3am to be there right when it was published. Hardcore dedication, am I right?

This magazine has provided me with smiles, late night giggles, the birth of Albion, and the opportunity to express my creative abilities.

My drawing piece for the zine 

(Yes, she indeed has flowers exploding from her head)


With all honesty; I had no idea what I was getting into when I commented on Morning's post. The old Kenz who let her fears make her decisions for her, would have scrolled right passed that post. But I stopped myself and thought: "Why not?" And I am so glad I did. Because none of this would have happened and Albion wouldn't be running for president. #VoteAlbion #Pasty4Prez #Albion2k16
I hope that you all enjoy what we've done, because I know we've enjoyed ourselves. ;)

The awesome peeps who had to deal with my awkwardness: 

Rosie - Self Known
Morning - Ups and Downs
Grace - Totally Graced
Ava - Quiet Land
Abbie - Abbiee
Rachel - Silver Mess
Albion - #Pasty4Prez

Special thanks to Morning and Ava for having to put up with us. Honestly, we wouldn't have made it this far without their guidance and ability to stay focused - you girls rock. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages