MY FIRST VLOG | 2016

The moment you've all been waiting for is finally here- no, sadly, it is not free pizza day. Seriously though, when is that going to become a thing?

Anywho; as I was saying... It's here you guys! It's finally here! My Super Duper Awkward Beyond Awkward to the Depth of  Awkwardness Vlog is finally here! Now you all can watch this horribly edited video of my - *shudders*- face talking to you! After five and a half years of blogging, you will finally get to witness me in ~ motion ~.

*awkward pause*

...So yeah, this video is pretty self explanatory. It kinda sucks... Like, really bad. I filmed it on my laptop's webcam (hence the buzzing sound throughout the entire vlog) and the coloring is... meck. The only good thing about it was the music - oh, but wait... YouTube wouldn't let me use that. So there goes my fab Twenty One Pilots and One Direction background music! I could probably film a better vlog for you all but I'm too lazy and... #yolo.

So, without further ado... Here is my very first vlog (I am going to regret this in about two days).



...Um, yeah. I'm sorry you guys had to witness that. But hey, I thought I'd end summer with a bit of a special treat for you all. If this is considered a special treat. o.O

Alright, let's change the topic now before I explode from cringing. So, in just a matter of days (September 1st, I believe? Or is it August 31st?) Freckled Minds will be releasing their zine project, Paper Comets, and I am super excited for you all to see it! I worked really hard on my entry and am actually quite proud of it... The other day I was able to video chat with a few of the lovely contributors to this amazing art society. I apologize, girls, for any embarrassing things I may have said or done. I babble a bit when I'm nervous. o-o But it was so much fun and I cannot wait to do it again. <3

I hope you all are enjoying the last bit of summer because SCHOOL STARTS IN LESS THAN A WEEK AND I AM NOT EVEN READY AT ALL. HELP. PLEASE. OKAY. BYE.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages