Blogtober: Day Twenty-Seven

Hello loves. <3 So today I am suppose to share with you, a few DIY Halloween decorations. I've never done my own before, except making ghosts out of pillowcases... but I thought I'd share with you some ones I found on Pinterest. :)


DIY #1: Pumpkin Flower Pot


It seems like they used a real pumpkin for this, but it says it is faux... Anyways, I found this today and thought it was a great idea!

DIY #2: Cute Spooky Balloons


Just grab a sharpie and get to work, these would look so cute at a Halloween party. :)

DIY #3: Simple Add-ons




This one is so cute! All you need is tissue paper, ribbon, felt, cloth napkins, toilet paper roll, suckers, and you're all set! ;)

Which one was your favorite?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages