Blogtober: Day Twenty-Eight

Hiya! ...ew, that was awful. Lemme try that again.

  *walks out of room* 
...
*walks back in* 

Hey guys (okay, that was a lot better), so today I will be sharing what I read in October. Ready to find out?


 This month I read:


+ The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin


 
Um... what happened to my list? Where did all the books I read go? Why is there only one book? What about that- oh, wait... I read that in May. Oh! But what about- no... I read that last December. Um... wow. First the awkward entrance now the awkward content of this post? I'm really failing at life right now, aren't I? 

The funny part is... I haven't finished all of The Retribution of Mara Dyer. Okay, I have like 80 more pages left, so I'm gonna go finish that. *nervous chuckle* 

Yeah... I haven't been reading a lot. I'm actually surprised I've gotten this far in the book though. It's sooooooo good right now, I cannot wait to finish it. I'm actually kind of scared to though... it's the last book and I don't know what is going to happen! But guys... I need to tell you something. 

Two words.

Noah.

Shaw. 

'Nuff said. 

(he's so beautiful, I swear I'm gonna die)


So, what books did you guys read this month? Probably a lot more than me. Let me know though, so that I can check them out for next month's reading. :) 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages