Blogtober: Day Twenty-Nine

Hello lovely people of the interweb. Blogtober is almost to an end, it went by so fast... but I'm also glad that it is over and I got to experience this very fun challenge. I feel like it got my blogging side to open up, it was closed for a while... Anywho, today I will be sharing with you my recent music favorites. I'm excited for this because I've been listening to a lot of music lately and I'm pretty much music-obsessed at the moment. #hehe


My Recent Music Favorites Are...


- Lay It All On Me by Rudimental feat. Ed Sheeran 


Gah, I love this song so much right now... <3

- The Kids Aren't Alright by Fall Out Boy


ASDFGHJKL; THIS SONG. IT MAKES ME SO EMOTIONAL. 

- Hello by Adele 


Because Adele's voice does things to me... plus, she's #goals

- Perfect by One Direction


Um... It's One Direction. Duh.

- Stitches by Shawn Mendes


I've heard this song a little too many times (sigh) but I still love it. I just wish it wasn't played so much. You feel me? And; Shawn Mendes's voice is beautiful.

- Tear In My Heart by twenty one pilots


"My taste in music is your face" 

- Girls Like Girls by Hayley Kiyoko 


The music video though. <3 

- Gasoline by Halsey 

My apologies for the cuss word (I think there's two), but for some reason I've been listening to this song a lot more than usual lately... even though I love all of Halsey's music. <3 But while you're at it, you should listen to this mash-up if she and twenty one pilots, it's really good. 

Okay, I better stop here or else you'd be here all day. >.< While we're at it though, do you have any music suggestions for me? I'm open to anything. :)

xx

P.S. if you want to check out some of the other music I like to listen to, I've started a playlist on YouTube. I add songs from time to time, some of them I like some of them I love. I have a weird music taste. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages