Blogtober: Day Twenty-Four

Hi. Um... so this is gonna be awkward. Uh, remember when I said today would be the day that I'd post my collab post with that secret, special, blogger? Erm, yeah. It's not going to be today. So instead, I will share with you my October favorites! Not really sure on how to do that, but we shall see.


My October Favorites Are...

 + Starbucks


+ Long walks 


+ Shopping (for le halloween costume)


+ Going to a pumpkin patch


+ Painting pumpkins (didn't do that this year- oops)


+ Watching Halloween related things


+ Baking Halloween goodies


+ HALLOWEEN


What are your October favorites?

xx


You Might Also Like

0 happy thoughts

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie