Blogtober: Day Twenty-Three

Hello dears. <3 So, today I am suppose to be doing something I've never done on my blog before... which is hard because I have absolutely no idea what to do! I can't really think of something I haven't done before. I know I haven't done a vlog before, but I would probably do one another time because I'd have to prepare myself for that. >.< Anywho... I thought I would share with you guys what is on my iPhone! That's something I haven't done before... o.O


So, at the moment... my iPhone 5s's screen is smashed. I mean, I can use it but sometimes it can be hard to see things. o.o


But here is a photo of it from when it used to be all purdy. *insert heart eyes emojis here*

Now, shall we unlock this bad boy?


Hehe, bet you can't guess my passcode. ;)

And here is the first page, or whatever you call it. Sorry about all those text messages guys, I'm just a busy bee and a very likeable person (NOT).

And here is the second page... As you can see, I don't have very many apps. Just some photo editing stuff and about no games. Hehe. I'm a very boring person. o-o


My social apps... my thumbs automatically go to these apps without me thinking. o-o



And to get even more personal, here are my photos! Yeah, I have to get deleting some. I used to have a little over 800. >.<

And that is what is on my iPhone! You guys seriously just stepped into a very personal zone. I'm not kidding. 

So... what's on your iPhone? ;) Or iPod or iPad or whatever electronic device you prefer. 

xx 



You Might Also Like

0 happy thoughts

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie