Blogtober: Day Thirteen

A collage that describes fall:


And here is my collage! Gosh, aren't all of those photos fabulous? I wish I could say that I took them but- *sniffs* I didn't. 

Yes Noor, I have made it to day thirteen! I shall not give up, I intend to conquer this challenge. >:D

Anyways... I must say that upstate New York is most lovely in the fall. My family has always gone on vacation in the fall time, and I've always loved when we would have to drive along lakes and mountains on our way to our vacation destination. The trees are so colorful and alive. It's amazing. <3

What do you like most about your hometown in autumn? I would love to hear all about it. :)

xx

You Might Also Like

0 happy thoughts

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie