Blogtober: Day Twelve

 Hello my lovely cookies. <3 Today I will be sharing with you my favorite fall scents. I was suppose to share with you a collaboration with a fellow blogger, but I thought I would make that post extra special (meaning: I needed more time), so I traded this day with another day... I hope I am allowed to do that. O.o I'm also doing it with someone super uber special, can you guess who it is in the meantime? ;)


My favorite fall scents are...

+ Apples (they taste good too- I love the red ones best)


+ Cinnamon (with apples- yum)


+ Leaves (the sounds they make beneath your shoes too)


+ Candy wrappers (yes, they have a scent that is its own thing)


+ Chocolate 


+ Campfire (one of my favorites scents, any time of the year)


+ Coffee (Yassss- always)


+ Caramel (always)


+ Pie (apple is my favorite, duh)


+ Book pages (all year long, really)


+ Pumpkins 


+ Pumpkin Spice Latte


+ Costumes (they have a scent, trust me. Not sure it is my favorite though...)


+ That smell (you know, that smell you smell on Halloween- and no, not people's dryer vents)


+ Sweaters...?


Those were some very random scents... let me know if I missed any! What are your favorite fall scents?

xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages