Blogtober: Day Fourteen


 I don't exactly have a favorite fall memory. I mean, there isn't a certain one that I remember but there are moments I have had that make me love fall. 

 Halloween has always been the highlight of fall for me. My siblings and I would try our best to have really cool costumes, which isn't always a great idea because Halloween is usually freezing and we try not to ruin the costume by putting on a coat or wearing pants under our witch dresses.

 Every Halloween we would spend all day getting ready (e.g. doing our hair, nails, makeup, all that jazz) then we'd head out (which wasn't until late because we take forever to get ready) and make our first stop at our grandparents house before any of our costumes or makeup got ruined. There, we would show off our getup and giggle as our grandma would try and guess who my brother was. She'd always give us butterfingers (those were her favorite) before we head back out into the village, where every house is decorated amazingly just for the night. 
 For the past few years, we have been going over to my uncle's house for a Halloween get together first, where we would hand out candy and eat food before trick-or-treating down his street then all over the village. 

 That's how I like Halloween. It's always so much fun. I don't know what it will be like this year without my grandma, but hopefully we will still have a good time. 

What is your favorite fall memory?

xx


You Might Also Like

0 happy thoughts

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie