Blogtober: Day Fifteen


 Hello my darling readers. <3 It is day fifteen in the Blogtober Challenge and I am still here! ;)



Today, I shall share with you my current read. Which is:

The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin


 Yes, I believe I said I was reading this in my second or third post in Blogtober... and I am still reading it. Little bits at a time. >.< I know, I am quite ashamed of myself that I haven't read much in a while, but it's really good for far (funny too). This is the last book in the Mara Dyer trilogy, so I can't spoil too much for you, but here is a quick description from Goodreads:

"Mara Dyer wants to believe there's more to the lies she’s been told.
There is.

She doesn’t stop to think about where her quest for the truth might lead.
She should.

She never had to imagine how far she would go for vengeance.
She will now.

Loyalties are betrayed, guilt and innocence tangle, and fate and chance collide in this shocking conclusion to Mara Dyer’s story.

Retribution has arrived."

 Intriguing, eh? I still don't know how I feel about this trilogy... I actually thought it was going to be a lot more scary. I mean, it is creepy, but maybe I just don't get scared that easily? I don't know. I still enjoyed reading these books. I actually got the first book a year ago, on Halloween! Which is a perfect time to read these kinds of books. ;) 

 So yeah... that's what I'm reading (when I can). What are you reading at the moment? How's it going for you?

Thanks for reading. <3

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages