Music Appreciation Post

The thing about music is that it is pretty much life, am I right? Music revolves around our whole lives, from the moment we are born (it’s the first song your parents listen to on the car ride home from the hospital. "My song” was Crash Into Me by Dave Matthews Band) to the moment you die (it’s the song played at your funeral- which I haven’t decided I want played at my funeral, but that’s something you can think about for a while, right? Oh! Oh my gosh, I just figured out what song I want for my funeral. Centuries by Fall Out Boy. Come on, don’t tell me you didn’t snicker a wee bit, because I know I did. ;) )

So yeah, music is pretty dang special. For a while, I’ve just considered myself a floating groupie- someone who doesn’t like a particular music genre (I don’t know what other word to use to describe it, but that is what I came up with). I pretty much like anything! However, over the years I have found out that I do have my favorites. My main favorites music genre is alternative. Gah, I just love it. Recently (as of last year) I had been introduced to The 1975- which is actually Indie Rock. Along with Halsey, who is Indie Pop. But can we just take a moment to appreciate Halsey's extreme flawlessness? GAH, her voice... that blue hair. Seriously, she's a goddess.
Sorry, not sorry for that fangirling moment there. ;) Hey, that's what this post is suppose to be about anyways! It's time for us to appreciate the little things music does for us.



Music makes me feel like I’m alive, or like... I’m in love. It makes tingles run throughout my body as if two lovers just touched for the first time. It makes me feel as if I were able to do anything I can set my mind to, like run five miles- but I’m not gonna do that ‘cause I don’t run. I just... no. Not my thing, never have been, never will be. I’ll be that person who walks through an alien invasion. Anyways, I’m getting off topic... You see, I want you guys to tell me how music makes you feel. I want us all to take a moment to appreciate music, together, and how it revolves around life the way it does.

Let’s confess our love for music.




You Might Also Like

0 happy thoughts

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie