Hello my darling readers. <3
As you all know, today is October 1st. For a while I had been thinking up new ways to approach different blogging techiques- but I haven't thought of anything new and exciting. That is why I was thrilled when I found out Noor from A Little Bit Of Sunshine is challenging her readers to a "Blogtober" (blog everyday in october) challenge! I thought it would be something different to try and fun at the same time. :) If you guys want to join me just check out this post. I hope you consider this because I think it will be a neat way to celebrate fall. Plus, Noor has written up a lot of unique prompts to do. I think it might get our creative juices flowing.
Now, shall I get to the first prompt?
(this sunflower photo was taken by moi, so if anyone decides to use it please be nice and give creds- thank you.)
As you must know, it’s quite hard for me to stick to goals- that is why I never usually make any, but here goes nothing!
Blogtober - Day One: October Goals
Complete this challenge by blogging everyday for a month
Take a fall inspired photoshoot
Stay positive and embrace fall (meaning: it’s time to accept summer is over)
Try and actually finish two books by the end of the month
Drink hot apple cider
Make apple pie for the first time
Paint the Shadowhunter symbol on a mini pumpkin
Draw a pepper using charcoal for art class
Get started on writing a book (planning and whatnot)
Get my best friend to talk to me so I can tell her I love her and how amazing she is
Those are a few of my goals for Octerber, what are yours? :)

0 happy thoughts
Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them, so come back and let's have a conversation.
xx Kenzie