Meet The Blogger: A Guest Post (009)

MEET THE BLOGGER: 


   Hey y'all!! :) My "online" name is Jess Ann and I'm 15 years old. :) One of my favorite hobbies is photography!!!!! Aghh I geek out about it so much and tire my friends of it haha. I got my first camera in 2011 but i loved taking pictures even before then. :) 

MEET THE BLOG:




 I started my blog in February of 2015. I've blogged before (like two years ago) but I eventually deleted that blog because I was awful at keeping it updated. :P But I thought it'd be fun again and I've actually kept up with it for 5 months so far! Ok...y'all "long-time" bloggers can quit laughing at me. We all gotta start somewhere. ;) I mainly just write about things that happen, random photography posts, and I tend to be very weird. :)

MEET THE BLOGS WHO INSPIRED:




SOME BLOGGER-TO-BLOGGER ADVICE:


My best advice to someone would be my favorite quote: "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Basically, take a chance! You'll never know until you try!! :) I hope you have a great day!!
-jess ann


+++

Thank you so much Jess for doing this! We had so much fun getting to know more about you and your blog. Love the blog button, by the way! ;) If anyone else is interested in guest posting/sponsoring your blog, check out this post. :)


Author's Note: Jess Ann recently changed her domain from wordpress to blogger, therefore I updated all the links to her newer blog but if you'd like to see her original one click here


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages