Guest Posters Wanted


It's June, and you know what that means, right? Busy Schedules. Isn't summer supposed to be laid back and "schedule" free? Well, I guess not. 

So, that is where you guys come in! I was wondering if any of you are interested in guest posting on my blog. I know you all are probably busy as well, but I'm sure you also want to sponsor your blog a little. Right...? Ah, come on. Don't tell me that doesn't sound tempting because I know you know it does. ;)

Perfect! Now, since you are busy yet very tempted to take this offer, I will make you a deal. Yes, not only will this cost $19.99- wait a second... now I'm sounding like an infomercial. Sorry guys, there's no money involved. Well, actually, that is probably a good thing. Who would want to pay almost twenty bucks to guest post on someone else's blog? 

ANYWAYS... Here's how to submit a guest post (only if you're interested, if not, maybe another time!):

Go to my "Contact" page and email me your guest post including these topics (along with your blog's button and link to your blog):

- When you started your blog and what it focuses on


- Name a couple blogs (links included) that have inspired you on your blogging journey


- Tell my readers about yourself a little 

And when I mean tell them about yourself, I mean to tell them your weird quirks, what you like to eat at one in the morning, oh! And your deepest, darkest secrets. Okay, maybe not the latter. But you know what I mean.

- Talk about something you are passionate about, we want to know what you're fangirling over these day ;)


- Best piece of advice you could give someone who is in need of inspiration

- BE YOU


Okay, so that is it. See where I'm going with this? It's kind of like an interview, but not quite. I'm basically just telling you to talk about your blog and yourself. I am not only doing these guest posts because I don't have a lot of time to write up my own posts, but I am also doing it to get to know you. I feel like I've been a bit distant from the blogging world and I want to get back into it, chat with bloggers again and get to know you. :)

There's no deadline to this, you may do it if you are interested and whenever! Oh, but make sure you title the email "Guest Posting".

You can also add whatever else you want to the guest post, as long as it is appropriate for all readers. :) The guest post doesn't have to be long, just a quick thing to introduce yourself a bit. You don't have to use all the topics above, but I would greatly appreciate it if you could stay near the topic of blogging and whatnot.  

Okay, I think that is it... Thank you so much for reading. <3 If you have any questions, just comment. I'll get back to you ASAP. :)

 kiss kiss, hug hug 

5 comments:

  1. I would love to do a guest post! I will email you sometime soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 13, 2015

    I'd love to guest post! I'll try and email you soon!

    abbiegirlonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. also,
    I have nominated you for an award!
    click here: http://celiaboldizar.blogspot.com/2015/07/elysian.html

    Celia

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages