refresh // journal entries 003




Starting over because none of those feelings matter anymore– you're here and that's all I need.

+++

I started questioning my feelings- but when I looked into my future and saw you there, that's when I knew you were right where I wanted you to be.

May 30th 2015

I decided to start fresh and new with my journal entries- I want to get rid of all the icky feelings I felt and focus on the new, good feelings I now have.

Thanks for reading. <3

You Might Also Like

3 happy thoughts

  1. Glad to hear you're getting rid of the icky. <3


    Stay hot. ;)


    xx Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Rosie. <3


    Like I have a choice. ;) <-- just kidding. >.<


    xoxo,
    Kenz

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a pretty good idea to me.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie