IMPORTANT ( I need your help )

Hello my lovely cookies. This is going to be a really quick post– I'm currently writing it on my iPhone while on the way to the hospital, so I have to make it fast.

I don't know if you've read my posts from last year/end of 2013, but my grandma has been in and out of the hospital from chemo to radiation to all different surgeries, because, well, cancer freaking sucks. Right now things don't look good for her. The doctors are saying she might only have days... Which is really scary and I haven't stopped crying. So I'm asking you if you could please, please, please pray for my Mimi (grandma). It'll mean so much to me, thank you so much. ❤️ 


You Might Also Like

12 happy thoughts

  1. Yes, I'll pray. :/


    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah VincentJune 10, 2015

    I remember those posts. Oh man, I am so so sorry to hear this. I can relate - my adopted grandma has been battling breast cancer since near Christmas last year. I am praying for your Mimi, for you, and for your family. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I'm new to this blog and I don't know about the posts in 2013 but I'm praying for your Mimi and I hope, hope, hope things get better!!!
    XOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry! I will pray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry. I'll be praying, I hope she gets better soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there, Kenzie! I'll definitely be praying. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not religious myself, but I'll definitely beg for her! She can do it! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending postive vibes to you and your family. Be strong! We've got your back hun.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jolly GirlJune 15, 2015

    I hope she gets better! I'll pray!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry, sending my prayers. Stay strong! We're here for you!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  11. No question, I'm definitely praying! *hugs* you're held by Jesus' grace and love, girl, and even when it's hurting don't you forget how near He is and how much He understands. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie