Meet The Blogger: A Guest Post (008)


MEET THE BLOGGER: 


  Hello darlings. I go by Aliah Joy in the blogging world, but you can just call me Aliah. I'm a teenage homeschooler who has a strange obsession with Chunky Monkey ice cream and dandelions. I'm that girl who will shiver when it's 90 degrees out and who will eat as much chocolate as is put in front of her. My hobbies range from reading and writing to photography to saying the wrong things at the right time.
People often describe me as wispy person, with my hair strewn about and a book clutched to my chest. If I chose 6 words to describe myself, they would be:
Reader
Writer
Photographer,
Inspired,
Happy,
Indigo.


MEET THE BLOG:


  I started Indigo Ink back in August 2013, though I started blogging at the beginning of 2013. Over the years, this blog has evolved with me as I've gotten older. It's original focus was on American Girl Dolls and crafts, but then slowly transferred to a more modern lifestyle blog where I shared my writing, photography, and recent adventures. As my blog has grown, it has gone through a wide variety of unique names, including Dream. Dress. Play, A Little of This, A Little of That, Cranberries and Crescents, and Splashes of Indigo. 
Though I think I've settled down as far as blog topics go, who knows what new name I might choose next (I'm pretty happy with my current one though:)?

MEET THE BLOGS WHO INSPIRED:


  The first blog I ever read was called Dolls4Dolls and it's sole topic was American Girl Dolls. It inspired me to start my own, and though it is no longer active, it's still up and you can check it out here. :)
Eventually, I discovered more blogs and I became more interested with the lifestyle/writing theme. Below are some other blogs that inspired me and that I still enjoy reading to this day (and new ones that I love!:).
and of course, Think. Eat. Write. Read. (you go girl;) 


MEET THE FANDOMS:


Harry Potter, as always. ;)  Percy Jackson, Divergent, and Hunger Games. ;) the 4 main fandoms right?
 

SOME BLOGGER-TO-BLOGGER ADVICE:



Do what you love. That's all. 

"Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it."
-L.M. Montgomery 

Click herehere, or here to visit the blog. ;)

+++


Thank you so much Aliah for doing this! You were a blast! ;) Isn't she so sweet? If anyone else is interested in guest posting/sponsoring your blog, check out this post. :)


You Might Also Like

0 happy thoughts

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie