Kenzie Speaks

 Hello my darling readers. <3 I've decided to start a new segment called "Kenzie Speaks" where I will just babble to you guys and talk about whatever it is that is currently on my mind. Does that sound good? Good! I don't think it'll be a regular thing just yet... but I'll see where things take me. I haven't been on a very good blogging schedule for a while, and I really want to start writing up more interesting posts. I have a huge list of ideas I have come up with, but I haven't found the time to write them (*sad face*).
BUT... I have some good news to share with you. I finally got a new laptop! Yes. It's like a real laptop, and I am madly in love with it. It's not a MacBook Pro like I originally wanted, but it's still amazing. My Grandparents gave me the money towards a new laptop as a graduation present ( which reminds me, I forgot to tell you that I kinda sorta graduated (homeschool) high school. I guess? That's what my mom tells me. ) and just about a week ago I went to Best Buy and purchased a Dell Inspiron. It was an open box one so I got a really good deal on it. It has a light up keyboard, touch screen, and folds into a tablet! *squeals* Okay, sorry... I hope I don't sound like I'm bragging or anything, I'm just super excited... you have no idea how long I have waited for this moment. o-o

I'll just shut up now and show you all a picture:


*sniffles as eyes grow all cartoony big and watery* I-isn't she... *chokes back sob* beautiful?

Okay, well, I haven't totally been honest with you guys. The reason why I got this laptop was because I started taking online classes (well one, but I'll probably be taking more) for college. So, yeah... there was a bit of a catch to it, but I don't care. ;)

Since I am currently taking an online class, this means I will be online more, which also means I will have a little more blogging time! *insert confetti here* However, I haven't been much into the blogging mood. It seems like I keep avoiding it, you know? Which stinks because I love writing posts, even though they take me hours to write. I don't know. Maybe you guys have any advice? If so, please let me know.

I think that is all for now... I hope you all are doing well at getting back into the school mood, 'cause I'm not. I want my summer back. I want a redo.

Thanks for reading. <3 


You Might Also Like

0 happy thoughts

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie