Meet The Blogger: A Guest Post (003)


MEET THE BLOGGER: 


I'm Sarah, an 18 year old who enjoys being creative and way too often laughs at the wrong moment. I'm a really heavy sleeper, I will probably always say yes to extra butter on my popcorn, and I'm always in the middle of more than one TV show on Netflix. (I watch whatever I'm in the mood for and finish it when I get around to it. haha)


MEET THE BLOG:


I started in over my head in May 2015, but have been blogging since November 2012. I blog my poetry, life updates, recent adventures I've had, or whatever else I want to write about.

MEET THE BLOGS WHO INSPIRED:


I remember when I first started out blogging, some blogs that really inspired me along the way and helped to shape how I blogged were think. eat. write. read.Hero, and Self KnownA few more that inspire me are lux et amorComing HomeErin WestermeyerFound and CherishedJust My Teenage OpinionCoffee Adventure RepeatGrace's Garden Walk, and Wander/Wonder.


MEET THE FANDOMS:


haha oh gosh, I like so many things. Lately I've been fangirling over the Mockingjay Pt. 2 trailer!!, Taylor Swift, Panic! At The Disco, Dance Academy, Jurassic World, and twenty one pilots cover of "Can't Help Falling In Love".

SOME BLOGGER-TO-BLOGGER ADVICE:


If you don't put anything in, you won't get anything out. If you want to write, read. Not only might you find inspiration, reading also helps extend your vocabulary, which is always a plus, in my opinion. If you need inspiration for blogging, find new blogs that you like. If you enjoy more of a visual or hands-on creative pursuit (painting, drawing, snail mail, knitting, etc), search up what you like on Pinterest, or just look on blogs/social media/YouTube etc. for pictures or videos to help you feel inspired. There's lot's out there to discover and become inspired by. The possibilities are only as endless as you decide they are.

+++
Isn't Sarah Awesome? Thank you so much for doing this! You guys should totally check out her blog, she's such a great person/friend. :) If anyone is interested in doing a guest post just check out this post. :) Or if you have any questions, just email me! I'll be sure to get back to you ASAP. <3

1 comment:

  1. Loved this interview! That advice is so true and so helpful :D

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages