I Want You Back // journal entries 007



"You are the meaning of life. If you're gone the meaning is gone. Please don't leave."

-June 15th, 2016

Isn't it funny how hospitals are where we begin our lives and where most of the time they end? I have realized that I absolutely, completely, utterly despise hospitals. Even the thought of them make my skin crawl and fear run through my body. Now, I've never spent a lot of time in hospitals throughout my life, but this summer I spent enough time to know that I now have an overwhelming fear of them. Sometimes when I smell or even imagine smelling a hospital scent (i.e. certain types of soap, hand sanitizer, etc.), my whole body freezes and I get this really icky feeling in my stomach... Like, remembering a memory you wish you could just erase forever. Because, that's what it is. It's a bad memory, and I wish I could just erase it from my brain... but I can't.
 With that said, I hope I never have to go to or see a hospital ever again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages