something I would like to share with you...

Today, I would like to share this video with you. 


 This here is a very beautiful young woman, Lizzie Velasquez, and she is an inspiration.
I remember seeing her on the news about her syndrome. And I remember hearing that she isn't able to gain weight, and I was just like; "What?" So, I took a closer look at her and couldn't help but admire the way she spoke and actually how beautiful she was.

I honestly think that everyone should check this video out, it is truly amazing, and quite moving.

Enjoy! :) 

Tell me, How do YOU define yourself?

Comment below! Or comment if you have any thoughts on this topic. :)

xx Mackenzie xx

You Might Also Like

8 happy thoughts

  1. She is beautiful and amazing. Gahhh. Can't even.
    Congratulations on 90 followers! Just ten more and you'll be at 100! WOOT WOOT FOR MACKENZIE.

    {woot, woot, woot.}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Madeline! XD I think you're the only one keeping count. ;)

      Delete
  2. I've heard of her and she is truly an inspiration! Lovely post Mackenzie :)

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. :) Thank you Bethan. <3

      Delete
  3. she truly an amazing girl and I'm so proud of her. Lovely post Mackenzie! *claps* Wonderful job...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Thank you Lila. :)

      Delete
  4. ooooo pretty, I tagged u at my blog http://thewhimsicalofneeli.blogspot.com/2014/04/blog-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie