LISTEN UP

Okay guys, I need you all to listen up. Yah listening? ...How 'bout now? Yah listening now? Okay, good. •-•


So, for everyone that doesn't know... Truly. Madly. Deeply. is having an epicly AWESOME contest. 



I know a lot of contests could be the same after a while... But seriously, this one is so gosh darn cool and very creative! 

I suggest you guys go check it out. 

And even if you're not going to enter, help spread the news! :)

What are you waiting for? 

GO!

you can click here or here, or here, or here, and even here.  


Have fun! :)

You Might Also Like

10 happy thoughts

  1. Thank you, Mackenzie. Just thank you.

    You are amazing. Just flawless. <3

    I love you.

    xoxo,
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime baby. <3

      Not as amazing or flawless as you Rosie. <3

      I love you too.

      xoxo,
      Kenz

      Delete
  2. I'm working on my entry now! <3

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I read Rosie's contest post I was all ''woah. woah, this is different''; and I'm glad you put that into words somehow because I never could have. -.-

    NINE FOLLOWERS UNTIL 100. BEGIN THE COUNTDOWN! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, well, anytime. XD

      AHHH, I KNOW! >.<

      Delete
  4. Haha I actually thought all of the links were different and so I clicked on them all....
    XD
    You're too funny.
    I'm too gullible.
    ~LL xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, why thank you. ;) Don't worry, I can be so gullible sometimes.

      Hey, did you know if you say gullible real slow, it sounds like "oranges"?

      Thanks for commenting. :)

      xoxo,
      Mackenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie