C U R R E N T L Y - #2


i. waiting to talk/fangirl with mah baby. // ii. enjoying this beautiful weather. i hope it never ends.
iii. just found out my cousin has tick under his skin. please pray for him. :(  
iv. fangirling, hard. check out my tumblr <<< you'll know why. // v. i really love my mother. // vi. hating that feeling when you really want to hug your best friend, but she's like miles away. // vii. wanting you all to READ THIS. now. please. 
viii. thanking you guys so much for 91 followers!!! <3 :) 
ix. i am craving the bookstore. is that weird? nope. not at all. // x. guess who got glasses? yup, this girl did.  (photo coming soon)


What are you all up to? Give me an update! :)  

You Might Also Like

4 happy thoughts

  1. Just reading the cutest blog ever!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait... So you're reading your own blog? ;)

      Delete
  2. You can get ticks under your skin?!?!? Never going outside again. Ever.
    {In all seriousness though, I will be praying. ouch. :(}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I got one under mine. But I got it out just in time. They creeeep me out. *shivers* Thank you! <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie