c u r r e n t l y


i am thinking about doing this every sunday... not sure. it's similar to my YAY AND NAY posts. i'll be putting together a posting schedule soon. :) 

currently: 

i. reading city of ashes // ii. frustrated with my laptop 
iii. i want a different laptop // iv. desperately waiting for rose to text me
 v. i'm in the mood to write a book // vi. jealous of rose's perfection
vii. hoping this week will be better // viii. trying not to let my feelings get the best of me
ix. i have to go clean // x. hoping to improve my blogging skills

photo via tumblr 


{kiss kiss, hug hug}
xx Mackenzie xx

10 comments:

  1. City of Ashes! You're in for a treat. ;)
    Just finished a good book in one read and I feel a bit dead. IT WAS SO GOOD AND I DIDN'T GET TO SAVOR IT. urrrrrahhhhah! Panic by Lauren Oliver. Beautiful. <3

    {kiss kiss, hug hug}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh!! I really want to read that books! I'm so happy to hear you liked it! :D I better check it out soon.

      xoxo,
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. The Mortal Instruments. Gah. Just wait until City of Lost Souls. And your blogging skills are amazing. Absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait! :D and Aww, you are too sweet! That made me very happy, thank you. :)

      Delete
  3. The Mortal Instruments are great - enjoy reading them for the first time ;)

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Gurrrrlllll, you do a lot of awards. o.O

      Delete
  5. c u r r e n t l y ;

    i. loving you to death.
    ii. missing you.
    iii. thinking about you.
    iv. loving you.
    v. trying to remember if i already said i loved you...
    vi. craving your hug.


    always and forever,
    your Rosie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. darling... I just love you. <3

      always and forever,
      your Kenz

      Delete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages