yay & nay [ 11 ]

::YAY::

- Catching Fire is finally here!

- My sister. <3 

- Hearing my Rosie's giggle is like seeing light for the first time. It makes you feel... ALIVE. <3_<3 

- 1D DAY. I missed most of it. *le sigh*

- When your writing class is thinking about seeing Catching Fire together ( score! ) . 

- SNOW!!!!!! >.<

::NAY::

- Not replying to my comments. *sighs* Don't worry guys, I will!

- Life. Me. Stuff.

- when someone borrows money from you are they don't give it back. ( *grumbles* Mother. -_- )

- NOT BE ABLE TO SEE CATCHING FIRE. UGH, it's torture. 

- Not be able to go on tumblr or Pinterest because there are Catching Fire movie spoilers everything. ( And yes, I did read the books. )

- Not posting for FOUR days! I'm so sorry guys. 

- Wanting to give her the hug she deserves but can't. 

9 comments:

  1. OH. MY. WORD. Catching Fire was AMAZING. Like legit, the book was the script, exact lines and everything, they even got an orange cat! I loved it so much!!!!!!!!!

    xoxo
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH, I can't wait to see it!! >.<

      Delete
  2. Aww shucks...thanks sweetie. UGH I WANNA SEE CATCHING FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry sweetie I'll catch you up on 1D Day. Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROSIE'S GIGGLE?

    kenz, don't try and make me envious. •-• you know how i wish to you could meet your rosie again, but what about making a recording of her giggle and sending it to me next time you do, eh? could you do that much for your les?

    aaaawwwkkko.

    xx les

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, ROSIE'S GIGGLE. O_O

      I will try my very best Les. ;) I would be happy to share her flawless giggle. But shhh, we cannot let her know about our plan to share her giggle. o-o mkay?

      Delete
    2. IT MUST SOUND FLAWLESS + EPIC.

      thank you for trying. ;) oh, indeed. not a word! •-• she may think it . . . extreme.

      Delete
  4. Sounds fun/hard :)
    lol
    CATCHING FIRE :) :)

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages