::YAY::
- Catching Fire is finally here!
- My sister. <3
- Hearing my Rosie's giggle is like seeing light for the first time. It makes you feel... ALIVE. <3_<3
- 1D DAY. I missed most of it. *le sigh*
- When your writing class is thinking about seeing Catching Fire together ( score! ) .
- SNOW!!!!!! >.<
::NAY::
- Not replying to my comments. *sighs* Don't worry guys, I will!
- Life. Me. Stuff.
- when someone borrows money from you are they don't give it back. ( *grumbles* Mother. -_- )
- NOT BE ABLE TO SEE CATCHING FIRE. UGH, it's torture.
- Not be able to go on tumblr or Pinterest because there are Catching Fire movie spoilers everything. ( And yes, I did read the books. )
- Not posting for FOUR days! I'm so sorry guys.
- Wanting to give her the hug she deserves but can't.

9 happy thoughts
OH. MY. WORD. Catching Fire was AMAZING. Like legit, the book was the script, exact lines and everything, they even got an orange cat! I loved it so much!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Molly
AHHH, I can't wait to see it!! >.<
DeleteAww shucks...thanks sweetie. UGH I WANNA SEE CATCHING FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry sweetie I'll catch you up on 1D Day. Love you tons!
ReplyDeleteLove you too. <3
DeleteROSIE'S GIGGLE?
ReplyDeletekenz, don't try and make me envious. •-• you know how i wish to you could meet your rosie again, but what about making a recording of her giggle and sending it to me next time you do, eh? could you do that much for your les?
aaaawwwkkko.
xx les
YES, ROSIE'S GIGGLE. O_O
DeleteI will try my very best Les. ;) I would be happy to share her flawless giggle. But shhh, we cannot let her know about our plan to share her giggle. o-o mkay?
IT MUST SOUND FLAWLESS + EPIC.
Deletethank you for trying. ;) oh, indeed. not a word! •-• she may think it . . . extreme.
Sounds fun/hard :)
ReplyDeletelol
CATCHING FIRE :) :)
:)
DeleteThank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them, so come back and let's have a conversation.
xx Kenzie