"Strong"

wow, this is really late. 

One Direction - Strong

"Think of how much love has been wasted, 
people always trying to escape it."

"I'm sorry if I say, "I need you." 
But I don't care, I'm not scared of love.
'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker.
Is that so wrong?
Is it so wrong?
That you make me strong?" 

--
MIDNIGHT MEMORIES IS OUT EVERYONE AND IT IS FLAWLESS. O_O

Thanks for listening. <3 

...I think this my favorite song on the album so far. <3

You Might Also Like

4 happy thoughts

  1. I know.... all of the songs are amazing! But if I had to choose which one then I would probably say You & I. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ASDFGHJKL I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE HOW FLAWLESS MIDNIGHT MEMORIES IS!!!!! I JUST WANNA TAKE ALL THEIR SONGS AND HOLD THEM! (if that makes since) I JUST LOVE MEH BOYS!! They are perfect in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. STRONG IS MY FAVORITE LIKE ERMEHGERSH I think I say that about every song off their new album, but I genuinely love every song XD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie