Snow [ winter is here ]

Yes, I am posting about snow. Because why not? •-• Side note: I hope I am not teasing anyone that lives where they are not fortunate to have snow around the holidays, but I also hope that you enjoy this post. :}




don't you just love it when it snows on a Saturday/Sunday morning?


you know it is winter when Starbucks comes out with their holiday cups.


snow storms are my favorite, don't you agree?


winter in the mountains is one of the most beautiful things you can experience.


I love the peacefulness snow brings. 


snow makes everything feel better.


I don't know why, but I just really love this picture.


I love when the snow sprinkles down on my face.


[ white ] Christmas lights are my favorite.


time for reading!


As you can see, I am in a very happy [ ready for Christmas ] mood. :] 

Thanks for reading. <3

xx


10 comments:

  1. I just LOVE snow so much. <3 It just makes everything so beautiful and white and clean! <3 And I just love it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice, happy post. :D I love snow too...it's on the ground where I live too, it's wonderful!! :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow is so beautiful! *sigh* I wish it snowed where I live :(
    Beautiful post!
    <3 Dahlia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have mixed feelings about snow. At first it's fun and happy and pretty and I want it to snow more. And when it does it's fun for a while but then it just keeps being super cold, and where my house is snow just gets A.N.N.O.Y.I.N.G.
    It snowed today though, I do love the first snowfall :)

    xoxo
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo beautiful!!! I really am enjoying the heavy snow fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. but, but, but, we don't have any snow yet! :'( first you get to hear rosie's giggle, now you get snow? *struggles to squish rising envy* -- now then. snow is gorgeous, snow is good. snow is epic in those pictures. kenz is epic in her words. BUT WAITING FOR SNOW IS NOT COOL.


    xx les *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, gorgeous photos! I love snow. And ditto to Les, waiting for snow is so laaame!! I wish we had snow. :P
    Lovely post!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love snow ^_^ It is my favorite part of winter but is never a guarantee, and never usually much. If we're lucky it lasts 2 days and we get to go sledding maybe one time a year :p hehe But at least we get some snow :)

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages