a storm.


she's like lightening, ready to crash.
 she's like thunder, ready to roar. 
she's also a cloud. 
soft and gentle, dark and angry.
she's a storm.
an unexpected storm, waiting for her moment.
waiting to crash.
also waiting for the moment when it's all over.
when the clouds turn into a soft shade of pinky orange, 
and the birds whistle that familiar tune.
she's a storm waiting for her end.

***

yes, I said "pinky". 

[ photo via tumblr ]


You Might Also Like

9 happy thoughts

  1. Oh wow. Absolutely lovely <3
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, that's because you're epic. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. daww shucks, but I think you're the epic one here. :]

      Delete
  3. Just beautiful and outstanding! You have such a wonderful way with words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh girl! I have shivers and I'm tearing up! That was SO beautiful, Kenz!
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie