"Ribs"


Lorde - Ribs

At first I didn't really care for this song when I got it for free on iTunes, but I've warmed up to it. :)

I was going to post "Midnight Memories" by One Direction, but it was a leaked video... So I'm waiting for the song to come out on iTunes. Unless it already did. O.o I'm not a huge fan of it. I like it better now that I've listened to it for the second time. I just thought it was going to be a slower song, and the lyrics didn't seem to go with the tune. Although I must say, I love their new sound. :) 

thanks for reading. <3 

2 comments:

  1. I love this song! you know we own it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahah I know what you mean about it being a leaked song ;) My sister caved and listened to the whole album but I refused to listen to anything but SOML and BSE until the album was officially out and we bought it the same day :)
    OH and LORDE!!!! My sister and I have her whole album. :) It's funny, the first words of the first song on the album are "Don't you think it's boring how people talk" and the last words of the last song are "Let 'em talk". The way she does stuff like that alskdjhalfdfjhglakdjf

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages