yay & nay [10]

::YAY::

- Starting a blog with my girly. I will post the link soon. ;)

- CATCHING FRIGGIN' FIRE IS ALMOST HERE! O-O

- Christmas feels! \(•-•)/

- Drawing. A lot.

- Going to the paint store and taking a bunch of paint samples home. Mama was in heaven. •-•

- Talking/fangirling with wonderful people.

- THE DIVERGENT TRAILER. Asdfghjkl, it is so beautiful. <3_<3

- FRIENDSHIP FEELZ. >.<

::NAY::

- Trying to stay away from Tumblr because apparently some people were able to see Catching Fire and I don't want the movie to get spoiled for me. •-•

- Waiting for Catching Fire.

- Allegiant. Why? Just... why?

-  Being hungry.

- *sighs*

- Wanting to hug this girl but can't because she is there and I am here and-- *sobs* I MISS MEH BABY


thanks for reading. <3 

You Might Also Like

14 happy thoughts

  1. That trailer was- wow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drawing. <3 What kinds of things do you like to draw most?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have to say cartoons, they're really easy. I mostly like to look at a picture/drawing I find on Pinterest and try to mimic that. :)

      Delete
    2. Cartoons are fun! I like to do that too, so many good ideas on Pinterest! :)

      Delete
    3. That's so cool! :) and I agree. :)

      Delete
  3. Kenz never showed Les her artwork like she said she would... •.• ... *holds back tears* o o ...Please?

    But, darling, consider how extremely blessed you were to have met your baby, even if it was only once! I'm still holding out hope that someday, somehow, I'll see one of my cher amies in real life. •-• Lord willing!

    The life of a fangirl... there should be a book written about that, eh? You could write it! XD But I admit, it would be a risky undertaking. I mean, the number of feels that would go into it? Incredible.

    I love you, dear Kenzie.

    xx Les

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I would be happy to show you! :)

      You are too right. Thank you for saying that. :) <3

      *gasps* You are a genius my friend. o-o

      Thank you, and love you too. <3

      Delete
  4. I can't wait for the Divergent movie! It comes out on my birthday so I get to see the midnight premiere. XD You know, if I can stay awake that long. -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHH, you lucky duck! XD I hope you can stay awake. ;)

      Delete
  5. Hey, sorry I haven't commented on your blog lately. I love reading your short little stories on your blog. Are you going to post any more? just wondering. I think I might start posting some stories on my blog eventually! You've inspired me;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that made me so happy! :) Thank you. I will try to post more soon, don't worry! And please let me know if you do post them on your blog, I would love to read them. :)

      xoxo,
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  6. I CANNOT wait for you and Rosie's blog!!! You've both said something about it and I'm soooo excited, two amazing people working together on one amazing blog? Yes. Just Yes.
    DIVERGENT TRAILER ASDFGHJKL YES. IT WAS INCREDIBLE *squeals loudly*
    Christmas? XD it's November 20th, dear. I wait on the Christmas stuff until after Thanksgiving, whereas the rest of the country seems to forget said holiday exists... Hm.

    xoxo
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dawwwww, you're too sweet Molly! XD and EKKK, I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE MOVIE. >.<
      I know, but thanksgiving isn't until late this year. XD

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie