yay & nay [ #8 ]

::YAY::

- one word; ALLEGIANT 

- Finnick, you smell like fish. ew. O-O <-- @Rosie good times XD 

- THIS SONG. I love it but I can't get it out of my head. >.<

- I finally got a Tumblr. Pwease follow... pwease? I wuv dah design. o-o <-- what happened to my grammar? O.o

- My oh so lovely sister started a blog! :D Please check it out: CLICK HERE

- "DON'T TOUCH MY COMPUTERS" or whatever he said. XD

- MEH BABY IS SO FLAWLESS, I CAN'T EVEN. 

::NAY::

- ...I'm so hungry.

- writing. Ugh, why must it be so hard?

- my feet are cold.

- I totally forget my week. 

- ...I miss you, Emma. Come back... Please? I love you.


thanks for reading. <3 


#TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL ALLEGIANT!! 

You Might Also Like

9 happy thoughts

  1. I followed you, now do you want to follow me? ;)
    http://writer-defined.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks, I followed back. ;) <3

      Delete
  2. ALLEGIANT ALLEGIANT ALLEGIANT ALLEGIANT. I am in full-on fangirl mode right now and no one around me understands and I am dying I don't know what to do help me fangirl with me please. #runonsentencesFTW

    ReplyDelete
  3. tumblr is definitely a yay, i've been waiting for you to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Kakez you're way too sweet thank you tons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie