"Team"

Lorde - Team 

Ugh, I love this song so much. >.< I know the beginning is a little hard to get past, but after that it is really good. 

My favorite part is the Chorus. :}

"We live in cities you'll never see on screen
Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run free
Living in ruins of the palace within my dreams
And you know, we're on each other's team"

enjoy. <3 


You Might Also Like

5 happy thoughts

  1. Lorde is a pretty awesome artist, her music is very unique. i like this song. :) i'm not sure if i like her music enough to get some of her songs, but i will be listening to them many times on iTunes previews definitely. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I know right,this song is amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie