#FandomFriday [ 2 ]

'ello meh lovely cookies! How are you? Ya'll ready for an epic #FandomFriday?! I thought now would be a good time for one since there's a lot of fandomy things popping up here and there. O-O 

Shall we begin? I think, "yes"! ;) ... •-•

Hmm... What are the most recent updates in my fandoms? Let's start off with The Hunger Games fandom: 
warning:
!!SPOILER!!

The Catching Fire TV spot. *explodes into tiny fangirl pieces* ERMEHGAWSH. It was so beautiful... *sobs* I died. Too many feelz. 



If you guys haven't seen the Catching Fire TV spot. Go. Watch it. Now. 

Here is dah linky doodle thingy:



Now, onto le next fandom... DIVERGENT!! 


WHO ELSE CAN'T CONTAIN THEMSELVES? PLEASE RAISE HAND. 



   

^^^ HIS FACE. <3_<3

I honestly cannot wait for the Divergent movie. WHY MUST IT BE SO FAR AWAY?!?! Ugh, these movie making people really enjoy killing us, don't they? 

And also, The Host fandom! >.<


Yesterday ( I believe it was yesterday ) was Max Irons' birthday! Happy birthday Max! 
*throws glittery kisses at screen* He's so adorable... and british. <3_<3


Now, last but not least...

*squeals* hazel and augustus moment! >.<


AREN'T THEY JUST THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COUPLE?! 
HAZEL AND AUGUSTUS, YOU ARE ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE FICTIONAL COUPLES.

*clears throat* sorry for the caps. •-•

Welp, that's about it... sorry for the random weirdness. >.< I've got some stuff to do, so this was just a quick post for me. 

thanks for reading. <3



photos\gifs via tumblr 

You Might Also Like

11 happy thoughts

  1. TFIOS!!! ermahgerrrddd i screamed when john green announced it will be released in June next year. JUNE!! JUNE!! Thats still more than half a year to go!!

    AND allegiant released in a couple days!! yeaaayy

    jesselynnn.blogspot.com //FANCYTHEE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UGHHH, I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG. I JUST CAN'T.

      EKKKK... TOO MANY FEELZ. >.<

      thanks for fangirling! ;)

      xoxo,
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. HAZEL AND AUGUSTUS YAYAYAYYAYAY kljfjfdghfgrht
    CATCHING FIRE ASDFGHJKLJLGHJKLGH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!! >.<

      Delete
  3. THIS POST IS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL. I MUST GO CRY NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH.MY.GOSH. I CRIED WHEN I WATCHED THE CATCHING FIRE THING. EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO DIE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH, ME TOO. UGH, IT WAS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE.

      Delete
  5. I seriously stared at those Max Irons gifs for wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long...HE'S PERFECTION!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie