-- freshening up --

hey guys! 

[ via ]

so, yeah... 
if you hadn't noticed, I am kinda taking a blogging break at the moment. 
And.... since I am taking a blogging break--plus it's a new season-- I decided that it is time for a new design! What do you think? 
I'm sure going to miss this one... *sniffles* it 'twas a beautiful, radiant, flawless blog design... But I am also quite excited for the new one because... The one and only Rose will be designing it!!!!! I'm so excited, I can't contain myself. O.o
Okay, so I just wanted to give you all a heads up because this blog is currently [ insert dramatic dark voice ] under construction.
I can't wait to come back to a new design.
And also; I am going on a short vacation soon, so I think all next week I will be busy. I'll update this post when I know the details. Or just check out my Google+. 

that's all! 

thanks for reading. <3 



You Might Also Like

30 happy thoughts

  1. I'll miss you. :) Can't wait for a new design:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll all miss your posts, I cannot wait to see the new design!!!! Hopefully it's as flawless as you are :)

    stay flawless,
    xoxo Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh gosh, I don't know about that. I think it is FAR more flawless than I'll ever be. ;)

      Delete
  3. Awww I wiw miss Kenzieeee :(
    OHHH ROSE DESIGNING IT. ROSE SHOULD LEAVE YOU A NOTE ON YOUR BLOG ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Random update on Josh Hutcherson look-alike:
    Will probably see him tomorrow. Intend to stalk him for you. May inform him of plan to kidnap. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have I ever told you that you are just TOO awesome for words? I'll send you over some rope. ;)

      Delete
  5. I loved this design too :D I can't wait to see the new one, though!
    I had noticed you weren't posting as much! I'll miss you, but the sooner you take your break, the sooner you'll come back...right? ;)
    lots of hugs,
    Sarah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I. LOVE. your new design!!! <3 Going to switch out your old blog button now :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Sarah! :D

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  6. Have fun, Kenzie <3

    And if you meet Rose, have a great time...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woahhhh. This is flawless. <33 The header is...stunning. Rose, you did it again.

    xoxo,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *looks around and sighs happily* Ikr?! :) Thank you!

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  8. OHMYGOSHHH. THIS IS AMAZING. LIKE, WOAH.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH. MY. GOSH. your new design... it's so beautiful. :) Rose is seriously amazing. i think i might have to get her to make me a header sometime...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! XD and Priya, I'm sure Rose would be happy to do that for you. ;)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  10. I'll miss the old design! BUT, OH MY, THIS IS QUITE A NICE NEW DESIGN!!!! Rose does a good job, doesn't she?!
    xox
    s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she does! :D Thanks so much!

      Delete
  11. WOAH. This is a pretty design :O

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so glad that you and Rose got to meet. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'M LOVING THE NEW DESIGN!!! I tagged you on my blog! I'd love to see your answers <3
    http://crazybeautifullifeofateenagegirl.blogspot.com/2013/09/10-questions-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! :D Ahh, I can't wait to answer them! :)

      xoxo,
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  14. I awarded you for the Liebster Blog Award! http://thewritingsofhannah.blogspot.com/2013/09/awards.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  15. I awarded you the Liebster Award on my blog!

    http://afreemindsw.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    Haha, looks like I wan't the first! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey you crazy awesome girl!! I gave you the Liebster award on my blog!! And I'm like the third person to do it too XD

    http://uniquetosaytheleast.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you all for the awards! I'm flattered! :)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie