new design || i'm back!

'ello my lovely cookies! 

two things;

one- 
I know this is late but... how do you like the new design?!?!?!!!!!! Gah! I'm so in love with it! *looks around at flawlessness* Oh Rosie, you always do the most amazing job ever. Thank you so much for-- *gestures around* all this. Also; don't you love our playful argument on the sidebar? ;) --->  
*sighs happily* Please everyone, give a great big round of applause to the magnificent Rose! *claps hands together* <---I pretty much just high fived myself for your work, Rosie. O.o 
Okay, okay, enough of me doting over the new design [ even though I've already looked at it about a billion times. <-- it's true. ] onto #2! 

two- 

I'M BACKKK! 
Did y'all miss me? Did y'all forget me? Well I do know for sure is that I left with about 57 or 58 followers and came back to 62! Isn't that amazing?! I was not expecting that. Thank you guys so much! :D
Now, I assume you all are wondering where I had disappeared to. Right? Or no...? Either way, I'm tell you guys anyways. 
I went to Virginia with my grandparents for a week. We stayed near the mountains, which was very beautiful. It was fun and tiring, but we had a great time and made some new memories. :)
For three days in a row out of that vacation, we did a lot of historical touring. I took some photos on my camera but sadly, I can't upload them onto my laptop at the moment. >.< First we went to this civil war museum, which wasn't all just civil war stuff. It was good, but got a little bit boring quick. You pretty much walked inside this beautiful building and then you go through these maze like hallways that preserve real historical artifacts from the B.C. to the 1920s behind glass windows. Then the next day we went and toured these historical farms that are from different parts of the world. It was pretty cool! They let us touch stuff. :} AND milk a cow. Well, my siblings milked the cow. I just stayed back and watched where I stepped. •-• We did a lot of walking that day, thank goodness they had a golf cart thingy come pick us up before we realized we had to walk all the way back. 
Then the day after that we went to Thomas Jefferson's house. And might I say that that was my favorite. His house was amazing and very different from most old houses I've been in ( and I've been in a lot ). He was quite a man. I loved this bag in the gift shop with his quote "I cannot live without books" on it, but the bag was far too expensive for what you get. •-• 
So then in between all that, we went swimming in the big pool at the resort with the diving board to jump off of. And for our last day, we went to Virginia beach, swam in the ocean, got blizzards ( YUM ), then drove across this bridge that went over the ocean and into an under water tunnel then back up. •-•


^^^ 
here is a picture I managed to take on my phone of the ocean while we were driving over the bridge. A bit scary, eh?

After a long drive, a few stops along the way, and getting slightly lost because the road signs did not make any sense, nor did the maps-- we stopped at an iHop and had a very yummy breakfast dinner.


^^^
*drools as stomach growls* That there, is french toast with some kind of custard filling on the inside. It was pure heaven. 

After all of that--and a dreadful ride home--we made it back all in one piece. I swear, I could not stop eating that whole vacation. O.o Plus; I missed you all so much. I sorta wish I did bring my laptop with me but I wasn't sure whether to or not because we were going to be busy + I didn't want it to get smashed on the way there and back. That would be a very bad thing. •-•

I'm sorry if all that bored you to death. :P

Thank you to all that read it. <3 

p.s. a special post will be coming up soon. ;) 

20 comments:

  1. SPECIAL ROSIE MEETS KENZIE POST •-•
    *claps* rose did flawless. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yep. ;) And indeed she did. :) <3 Gah, how is she so good at designing?! I want her talent.

      thanks for reading <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the new design! So simple and pretty! Sounds like an awesome time!! That food "thing" looks amazing, gimme!!
    Christina
    P.S. Nice work Rose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Christina! :) and thank you for reading.

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much Christina! :) and thank you for reading.

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  3. You didn't.
    Rosie did a wonderful job; ooo la la Rosah.
    And your blog really does look wonderful Mackenzie. :)

    Anyway, I pointed out the JH-look alike to my friends, and apparently he doesn't look like JH at all. Pfff. Little liars.

    And, I read the first Mortal Instruments, and: AAAAAAAAAAALKDJFAKDHFOAEAJNHRFIEHAFKLAKJFJOLEIOAEFHAKEFAIFJEAKEJFIAEJ! NO NO NO NO IT CANNOT END THAT WAY! JACE AND CLARY LOVE EACH OTHER THEY CAN'T BE SIBLINGS! THEY NEEEEDDD TO GET MARRIED! ADLFAJDKLAJFLDKJAFLKDJALFKJDLSKAJFLAKDS!
    I'm not sorry. My neighbor has the second book and I'm not below asking for it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! and ohmygosh I've been meaning to reply to your comments about the jhutch look alike! D: You are just too awesome. Thank you for stalking him for me. XD Is he short just like Joshy?

      AHH don't tell me, I haven't read it yet! >.< haha.

      Delete
    2. Oh mah gosh I'm so sorry I thought you'd read it! I didn't mean to spoil it for you!!!! :( I am a horrible horrible person. :,( {<---- awkward tear}
      Yeah, he's a shorty. ;)

      Delete
    3. It's all good girl! :) The internet has already spoiled a lot of stuff for me >.< Plus I didn't really read much of what you said in the caps just in case. ;)
      Phew, good. It's all about the height. am I right? ;)

      Delete
    4. Haha yes. Sadly I'm taller than most boys -.- {5'8} but the JH look-alike looked to be about 5'6. How's that on your height meter? ;)

      Delete
    5. I think that is good according to my height meter. ;) I'm REALLY short. O.o well not too short but yeah... XD Josh and I are perfect for each other, he is only a could inches taller... so now I don't have to stand on my toes to look deeply into those drop dead gorgeous eyes. <3_<3

      Delete
  4. *CLAPS FURIOUSLY FOR ROSE'S AMAZINGNESS* I LOVE it Kenz!!!!!! It fits you so well and GAH, absolutely gorgeous!!! Think you could convince her to do mine???? Haha. Well OF COURSE I missed you!??!?!?!??!? Who do you think I am!?!?!?!? My reaction when I saw this post was basicallyyyyy : "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG KENZIE'S BACK KENZIE'S BACK YAYAYAYAYAY I LIKE HER!!! WOOO!!! Now I can read more of her fantabulous writing!!!!!!!!!!!! :D"

    Stay flawless,
    xoxo Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Molly, you just make me smile every time I hear from you! :D Thank you... just thank you. Once again, you've left me speechless.

      love you <3

      xoxo,
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  5. i will forever have faith in internet friends thanks to you two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good, I'm glad we can do that for you. ;)

      Delete
  6. Yay!!! You're back!!! :) I've missed you! How are you? It sounds like you had a great vacation!! :)

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Hannah! :) I'm good, the ride back was long so now I'm having a lazy day. >.<

      thank you for reading and commenting!

      xoxo,
      Mackenzie

      Delete
    2. Awww, thanks Hannah! :) I'm good, the ride back was long so now I'm having a lazy day. >.<

      thank you for reading and commenting!

      xoxo,
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  7. I MISSED YOU :3 Lila told me about you guys getting lost, and she said she was up almost all night. XD

    Love you tons, Kenzie!! <3

    xx emma || http://emmakate101.blogspot.com

    PS: ALLEGIANT COMES OUT A MONTH AFTER MY BIRTHDAY •-•

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Welcome back, Mackenzie.

    Love the new design. :)

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages