hello and goodbye | | Summertime Sadness

-hello-

i miss you guys. 
i feel like i've been so distant from you all--like, i haven't even replied to some of your comments.
sad, i know...
things have been sorta busy. and i'm just sorta stressed out. <-- I know, I sound like a total complainer. this is so unlike me! O.o  
and i've been waiting for some ideas to come to me and they just haven't yet. 
or maybe they have... i mean, i am posting right now, aren't i?

anyways,

summer is over and i'm sad. go figure.
it's already cold outside. 
brrr...
everyone is starting school. *sighs* 
this is honestly my least favorite season. >.< 
oh well...
hopefully I'll write more and get some ideas for posts. :)

hopefully September will be good to me...

~~~
please enjoy this song that fits the mood perfectly.

Lana Del Ray - Summertime Sadness 

I am absolutely in love with this song right now...

***
au revoir August 

bonjour September 

***

thanks for reading. <3 

8 comments:

  1. I've missed you too Kenz!! It's so hard without my daily does of Kenzie! I understand though :) I like fall, but it is sad that summer is over D:
    Love you Kenz!
    stay flawless,
    xoxo Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You kill me with kindness every time you comment! Thank you Molly, you always know how to brighten my day. <3
      Love you!

      xoxo
      Kenzie

      Delete
  2. i've missed you, too, Mackenzie!! :) i know what you mean about stress, it's slowly building up as school is getting started. once school gets better i think i'll start enjoying the season more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Priya! :) And yeah, same goes for me! :) I wish you the best of luck.

      Delete
  3. I've missed your posts, Kenzie <3

    xx emma || http://emmakate101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this doesn't have anything to do with this post, but here goes:
    I saw a boy who looked a lot like Josh Hutcherson today. And I know you're going to marry him {JH}, but just incase you don't {that Vanessa... ;)}, I will totally kidnap him for you. Just say the word. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh. my. gosh. I just like love you, okay? Ugh, you are just awesome! too awesome! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -flips hair- Well, I get tha--just kidding. OMG I LOVE YOU TOO! And next time i see him I will totally stare at him like a stalker for you.

      Delete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages