let it out.


the tears fall, 
drop,
and shatter.
"am I weak?"
no.
"am I brave?"
yes.
"then why must I cry?"
even the bravest heroes need a moment.
to unwind.
to let it out.
to take a break.
it's been too long.
it's your time now.
cry.
let it out. 
you aren't weak...
you've just been strong for too long.
so cry.
it's okay. 

cry \\ let it out 


You Might Also Like

8 happy thoughts

  1. HOW is it even possible that so much flawlessness could be packed into one girl?! Because this is just amazing and I love it. <33

    xoxo,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! you are wayyy too awesome. thank you so much Jessie! <3 that means so much to me.

      thank you for reading! :)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. Mackenzie... this is amazing. Exactly how I've been feeling lately. Thanks for this. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, thank you Hannah! :) I'm glad I'm not the only one... if you need someone to talk to, I'm always here. :)

      thank YOU for reading. <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  3. Ah. That was so refreshing. I feel like that sometimes and so it's good to hear that I am not the only one. As always, your writing is beautiful! Don't ever stop!!!!!!

    -Aimee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aimee! :D I always look forward to your comments and having that goofy smile on my face. ;) You are wayyyy too sweet. <3 but I like that. :)

      thank you for reading!

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  4. Jessie, you said it better than I could've! Seriously, Kenz, you need to publish a book of your amazing, flawless poetry. *Bestseller* This. Is. Beyond. Beautiful. <3

    xxLeslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww shucks... THANK YOU Leslie! I honestly don't know what else to say besides thank you. :P It truly means a lot to me that you like my writing. :)

      keep being beautiful,

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie