five facts about me. #1

'ello everyone! How's it going? Good? I hope so. :)
So, earlier today I was suppose to introduce you to something new I'm going to start doing. Well, it's not entirely new... I did start it when I started this blog but never continued on with it because I didn't like how I was doing it... blahblahblah. :P You all are probably very confused right now, aren't you? Let me just cut to the chase. 
I am going to start posting random little things every Thursday ( at least I hope today is Thursday...) about myself so that you guys can get to know me better. Does that make sense? I hope so...
Now, shall I start? 

5 facts about me:

- I am the eldest of five. 
- I love swimming.
- I hate corn.
- I love dogs
- My feet are (currently) cold. 

Hope you all are having an awesome summer!

stay beautiful. <3 

12 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! :) I knew 3 out of 5! :D Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thank you! :) and hehe, you did well. ;)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. Kenz, this is beautiful. Please, please, please keep doing more! :D It's such a brilliant idea.

    lots of ♥ and :),
    xxLeslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, thank you Leslie! <3 :) I will be sure to do more.

      thank you for reading!

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  3. YAY! Know I can know more about you! Wow. That sounded stalkerish XD AnyHORAN, This is a great idea and I hope you can do more. Love you and your blog!

    -Aimee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, you make me laugh. XD Thanks Aimee! :)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  4. Great idea Mackenzie, I love it! : D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the second oldest out of five. :) Corn is great.... until it gets stuck in your teeth. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? That's awesome! :) except for the part when you get corn stuck in your teeth... :P hehe.

      thanks for commenting!

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. thanks sarah. :)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages