dreaming upon


stepping out
looking upon 
dreaming about
swimming along
crickets chip
animals lurk
I see myself 
dreaming upon 
feeling what's real
even if it's just a dream
i'm still looking about
wondering what is that sound
still dreaming
dreaming
dreaming upon.

|| dreaming upon ||


feeling: 

happy; because The Host is out on DVD today. *fangirl moment*

sad; because Beautiful Redemption wasn't at the bookstore. *sad fangirl moment* 






You Might Also Like

14 happy thoughts

  1. As there are no words I can find to express how lovely and amazing I find this poem, I shall settle for the only word that will fit better than the rest: KEPIC.

    xxLeslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww...I'm blushing... thank you so much Leslie. <3

      Delete
  2. Beautiful poem Kenz!!! Seriously, everything you right is so goshdarn gorgeous!!!!

    THE HOST IS OUT ON DVD!?!? I want to see that so bad!!! Maybe me and my sis-in-law can rent it and watch it after we finish watching the Harry Potter movies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww shucks, thank you Molly! :D

      IKR!! ME TOO!!!!! Ugh, I wish there was still a blockbuster around here. >.<

      thank you for commenting! and reading! :)

      Delete
  3. did you seriously write that poem? it's so perfect, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yes I did. Thank you so much...I'm smiling really big right now. <3 :)

      thank you for reading and commenting!

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  4. Awesome poem!

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful poem. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thank you Priya! :)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  6. I love this poem!! You are an amazing writer!! I wish I could write like you!

    xoxo,
    Dahlia
    lifeofapinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, thank you so much Dahlia. <3 that means a lot to me. :)

      thanks for reading!

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. haha, thank you Emma! XD

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie