What! What do you mean summer is almost over???!! I can't believe that. Oh. My. Have I got to get working.... Okay. Sorry. Thanks for...umm, telling me. :) xo sw
Yeah....I've still got to finish my math book. I. Feel. So....this isn't good. This is really really bad. *in le Flynn Rider's voice* I have got to go work. A lot.
You're welcome! This is one of my VERY FAVORITE blogs you know. :)
Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them, so come back and let's have a conversation.
Paper Pizza is also a safe environment for people who long not to feel alone. Its mission is to help you stay inspired and motivated through inspirational posts that focus on self-improvement, books, introverting, and all things creative.
8 happy thoughts
It's so cute!!! It was a brilliant idea to do that. :)
ReplyDeleteI agree! :)
Deletethanks for commenting.
xoxo
Mackenzie
Ohmygosh!
ReplyDeleteI love this song too <3
ahh, it is so good! :) I love Ed Sheeran. <3
Deletethanks for commenting.
xoxo
Mackenzie
What! What do you mean summer is almost over???!! I can't believe that. Oh. My. Have I got to get working.... Okay. Sorry. Thanks for...umm, telling me. :)
ReplyDeletexo
sw
haha, you're welcome! I really don't want summer to be over. It's going by so fast...
Deletethanks for commenting!
xoxo
Mackenzie
Yeah....I've still got to finish my math book. I. Feel. So....this isn't good. This is really really bad. *in le Flynn Rider's voice* I have got to go work. A lot.
DeleteYou're welcome! This is one of my VERY FAVORITE blogs you know. :)
xoxo
SW
ugh, same here. >.< I have to read this biology book by the end of august and I haven't even started it. *sighs*
Deleteawwwww, thank you so much! That means a lot to me that my blog is one of your favorites! <3
have a wonderful day,
xoxo
Mackenzie
Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them, so come back and let's have a conversation.
xx Kenzie