dad

happy ( late ) father's day

Fotos de Disney | via Facebook



thank you for the laughs

thank you for the hugs

thank you for the candy bars ( "shh, don't tell mom" ) 

thank you for the fun times hitting baseballs

thank you for those days when we used to color in coloring books

thank you for letting me give you that make-over ( the hat made it all complete )

thank you for watching me ride my barbie jeep around 

thank you for teaching me how to ride my bike without training wheels

thank you for reading the hunger games, because now we can see catching fire together (*wink wink*) and hate on president snow

thank you for trying to be interested in things I like ( such as dolls... ) 

thank you for playing mario baseball 

thank you for the ice cream sundaes 

thank you for making me laugh with your mistakes

thank you for letting me laugh 

thank you for spoiling me

thank you for trying

thank you for you

I love you, Dada. I'm sorry, I know I should say that more often... But it is true, I do love you. 



hope all the dads out there had a happy father's day! :) Sorry this was late, it was my youngest sister's birthday and I haven't gotten the chance to get on my laptop until today.  \\  hope you guys have a wonderful day. 





You Might Also Like

2 happy thoughts

  1. Sweet! I love that picture. Shh! Don't tell mom! Haha! Dads are awesome arent they? Oh. By the way, since you are going to plan my wedding with Niall......can I plan yours with Josh????? PLEASE! I have a prefect idea already.....- makes eyebrows dance - hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, and Of course you can! :D Josh would be very happy. ;)

      thanks for reading \ commenting! <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, it truly means a lot to me. I try my best to respond to each and every one of them.

xx Kenzie