\\ Bloglovin' \\

Hey guys!
 So, some of you may have heard that on July 1st there will no longer be Google Reader. Therefore you may not be able to follow the same blogs you are currently following. But I was reading this blog today, and I saw that you can move your Google Reader RSS feed to Bloglovin' ! *happy dance*
I just moved all the blogs that I follow ( with Good Reader ) to Bloglovin'. It takes no more than five minutes ( depends on how many blogs you follow ).
I recommend you to read this post http://heartifb.com/2013/03/15/how-to-move-your-google-reader-rss-feed-to-bloglovin/ on how to move your feed. It is very easy and simple to do. :)



Hope I helped! :) have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Mackenzie!! :)

    I have been reading the same thing like almost everything!! (BLOGGER, WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU THINKING?!) Ahem, anyway, I looked up the article you had the link to, and it was talking about google reader. (which... we all have heard was doomed...) I had also read that on Blogger blogs it's not being shut down. (??) I really hope that's true, and that blogger hasn't lost their mind... anyway, have a great day!! :)

    ~Storyteller

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Storyteller! :) I have to agree with you on this one. I was very disappointed when I found out about the switch\shut down. :P I hope that it doesn't.

      thanks for reading and have a beautiful day! :)

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. I follow ya on bloglovin :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you! :) <3

      xoxo
      Mackenzie

      Delete

I try my best to reply to all my comments, so please leave me a message!

Stay nice. Stay sweet. xx

Scroll to Top

I love you, Kenzie. -Rosie

Numbered Pages